Monday, June 6, 2011

A week of calls

Monday mornings are always tough. I was so tired this morning, but I still went into work by 7 to get some early phone calls in to catch farmers before they left for morning chores, milking, etc. The first few calls were pleasant and I was getting in touch with people pretty consistently. However, around 11 AM I got some nasty people that had a few choice words, but I plunged through.


I've been super uncomfortable all day long. Last weekend I went to an after hours clinic to get my back looked at. Doc said I must have strained it and gave me lots of Flexeril and 800 mg motrin. The muscle relaxant makes me drowsy, so I'm trying to only take those at night. I'm being SUPER careful not to pull anything else, but it's driving me crazy that I can't go for a run on these beautiful days. So, I hang out with Lexi instead!


Doesn't look like anything is planned for this week in terms of going out in the field, so I volunteered for some Pet Loss on Thursday night. Looks like it will be a slow week, but I'm still looking forward to Wednesday and finding my surprise somewhere in my apartment :O) I have the best boyfriend EVER...just sayin.


Hopefully I can update with some sort of excitement soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment